You're ready to be the E-Commerce Manager that this online retailer has been looking for.
You're ready to take charge of this fast-growing E-commerce store, knowing that you'd be of great value in the mission to deliver an epic online shopping experience.
You're ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
You're ready to:
- Develop and implement initiatives to ensure that the site delivers the best shopping experience for our customers
- Be responsible for operations across all aspects of the online business, including sales, marketing programmes, shipping costs, supplies, etc.
- Execute seasonal strategies to support and meet financial targets, and help to support and identify specific category opportunities to maximise growth areas
- Manage the team responsible for uploading all content, product, and promotions to the online store
- Develop and continuously optimise the e-commerce marketing
- Manage the online fulfillment team on a day-to-day basis
- Manage the relationship with our external and internal development teams
- Use analytics to produce integrated strategies to ensure a new customer rate to the sites
You know you're ready for all of the above because you have:
- A relevant three-year qualification
- 3+ years' of management experience in an e-commerce trading environment (preferably retail)
- 3+ years' of experience in logistics or operations in a retail or warehouse environment
- A strong understanding of website design, development, and tracking
- Some exposure to, or experience in, retail planning or buying in an online environment
- An ability to interpret web analytics, tracking, and reporting
So if you're passionate about E-commerce and you're ready for the next step in your E-commerce career, then we'd really like to hear from you.
To apply, please send through an updated CV, as well as a Cover Letter.