You’ve spent some time building your career as a Project Manager, within the creative, activations & experience space. You’re now ready to join a company where you can not only showcase your kick-ass PM skills but also, finally, be your youthful self. You’re not one to really take yourself seriously and you’re looking for a company where no one else does either. The only thing that matters is the project.
You really just want to:
- Lead & manage all involved, whether it be internal resources, stakeholders and vendors, to make sure that the project is delivered flawlessly
- Share what you know about the world of youth culture and how you’ll bring that to the table
- Manage the project scope, plans, budget, and all other nitty-gritty PM things
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd parties & vendors
- Work closely with your friends in Traffic so that resources are allocated as they should be
You believe that this gig is for you because:
- You love becoming enthralled in a company and often take part in initiatives that build up the overall company culture
- You’re really passionate about youth culture, to the point that it inspires you to create really cool projects
- You’ve been a PM for awhile - Duh!
If this describes you to the T, then holla and let’s chat